Intercomms - Industry Event Coming up Soon
Here at Interactive Communications we like to make sure we keep our readers up to date with everything that’s going on in the industry so that we can act as your go-to resource for all the latest news and views. As part of our commitment to keeping you informed we publish a monthly news roundup to keep you up to date. Another way we like to help is to make you aware of anything going on within this sector that you really shouldn’t miss out on. We’ve already described just how important it is to attend industry events, conferences and trade shows – your presence demonstrates that you’re a committed player within your industry at the very least.
We’ve come across an industry event that’s coming up soon – Fleet Management Live, a two day event that will take place at Birmingham’s NEC on October 6th and 7th. This is the first Fleet Management Live event and it’s the brainchild of organiser, Fleet News the UK fleet industry’s foremost media brand for the past 35 years. Fleet Management Live is aimed at suppliers, manufacturers and service providers and promises to be the foremost event which brings these groups into contact with major fleet decision makers from around the UK.
The Event is predicted to become the definitive event for key company car decision makers, whether they are traditional fleet operators or non-fleet managers in the fields of HR, finance, procurement, travel and facilities management. The 2 days will cover all aspects of company car management, including mapping future trends in cars, vehicle technology and fleet management and will also include some hands on advice on managing a fleet effectively in these times of constant change due to rapid innovation.
According to Chris Lester (Event Director), Fleet Management Live promises to be the most relevant event for anybody involved in the industry. With the role of fleet manager constantly evolving, there is a real requirement within the fleet management sector for a forum where sharing good practice is encouraged alongside some great support and guidance.
- Best practice Workshops that will provide fleet operators with the insights and information necessary to stay ahead of the game
- Beginner’s Breakfasts designed to provide newbies with some useful learning sessions
- Advice Clinics with both a Legal Clinic and a Fuel Clinic offering one to one sessions tailored to individual requirements
- Exhibitions providing manufacturers and suppliers to showcase their product, including those in the Technology Zone
- Seminars that are topic led
- Networking with a variety of drinks receptions, lounge and networking events
- Pre-booked Meetings for both buyers and suppliers in order to facilitate effective networking and communications.
If you’re in the fleet management field, then this is THE event to attend if you want to look at new ways of improving efficiency while reducing fleet and business costs. Head over to the Fleet News website now where you can find out how to register free of charge.