Big Change Will Transform Your Business
Here at Interactive Communications we have some exciting news for our customers and for any businesses in the UK looking to improve the way the company is managed. We’ve recently added a new product to our range of services, Big Change, which will provide our clients with some of the most innovative logistics solutions available on today’s market.
Big Change is a technology company founded by tech entrepreneur Martin Port in March 2013 and has rapidly grown due to the great products it has to offer. The Big Change system actually incorporates three technologies in one system for a holistic approach to doing business in the Digital Age. With a massive sales growth of 300%, Big Change secured 100 new customers during its first full year of trading and received 90 repeat orders, a testament as to how satisfied users are with the products.
The Big Change technology enables companies to manage their back office and integrate with tracking and mobile technology. This revolutionary technology allows business owners to plan, manage, track and schedule a mobile workforce without the need for any paperwork. It’s been designed to work well for businesses of all sizes, small, medium or large corporations. This means that the technology works just as well whether the business fleet is just a couple of vehicles or ten thousand.
Big Change currently provides two product offerings, JobWatch and JourneyWatch so we’ll take a look at them separately to give you a good overview of what’s on offer in each. Today we’ll check out the JobWatch Apps and next week we’ll take a closer look at the JourneyWatch apps.
The JobWatch Office App is a paperless solution to plan, manage and schedule a mobile workforce. The Office App provides users with some great features for streamlining business:
- Live Management Dashboard – this enables total transparency with an up to the minute view of progress against the plan for total control at all times. The system allows the user to set targets and facilitates reports on your key performance indicators.
- Job Planning – offers a quick and easy way to accurately schedule and plan jobs and deliveries which will increase productivity and maximise billable time.
- Dynamic Scheduling – plan in real time with this feature that updates the plan based on real life information.
- Messaging and Group Messaging – integrated two-way messaging allows the office to keep in touch with mobile teams while on the road. Group messages can be sent to all workers at the same time, saving time and hassle.
- Proactive Alerts – allowing the user to solve problems before they happen. Prevent failures and avoid customer dissatisfaction and loss of revenue. For example, a late arrival alert will prompt a courtesy call to the customer, delivering an enhanced customer experience.
- Company Contacts – this built-in contacts manager means you can add new customers or suppliers and maintain an accurate record of their details. This will speed up the workflow when booking jobs. For added convenience, contacts can be created live with Google Search.
- Vehicle Tracking – this tracks the progress (including exact GPS position) of every mobile operator/vehicle in real time on a minute by minute basis. This means that business owners/managers are able to monitor eco driving and other driver behaviour in order to optimise resources.
- Interactive Map – this dynamic, interactive Google mapping option means you can always see the exact location and current status of all of your resources which makes it easier to plan urgent jobs. Advanced mapping delivers live traffic and weather information with detailed hybrid, satellite and street view options.
- Reporting – this offers detailed reporting at the touch of a button. It includes an extensive library of stock reports such as Job Cards, Driver Vehicle Pre-use Checks, Time Sheets, Journey Reports, Expenses, Business/Private Mileage and Planned vs Actual arrival and departure times. For added convenience reports can be viewed in Word, Excel or PDF.